How it is made?
Gulluoglu Baklawa with Walnut is prepared by using 40 layers of phyllo on average. Milk-white walnuts cultivated in Sebinkarahisar are peppered as between the layers. This walnut does not release its fat when minced and is a tasteful one… Keep in a cool and dry place for 5 days. Absolutely does not contain any color additives and preservatives.
Features of Gulluoglu Baklavas
- The crackling sound heard with the fork and crackling sound in the mouth
- Balanced and indescribable taste that does not burn the throat when swallowed
- The smell of fresh butter felt
- Thin dough and melts in mouth
- Does not cause heartburn, easy to digest
Click here to know more about Gulluoglu Baklavas from our blogs.
Ingredients: Granulated sugar, potable water, wheat flour, plain butter, walnuts, wheat starch, egg, and common salt